Luxury Hand-Poured Candle 'Tropical Sunset'
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free UK Shipping
- 90 Day Returns Promise
- Eco friendly packaging
- Printed in the UK
Luxury Soy Wax Candles:
If 2021 has left you with a sense of wanderlust and a longing for travel, our new candle range is the perfect way to tap into your inner adventurer. Each of our luxury soy wax candles has been expertly mixed by hand, ready to transport you to a beautiful new destination. Each day light a candle, take a moment for yourself and let the delicate scents guide you on a journey of fragrance discovery.
Close your eyes, take a breath and allow delicate scents of tonka bean, vanilla pod, iris wood, tobacco blossoms and cacao to transport you to a land of tropical botanics.
Our candles are:
• Hand mixed & poured in the UK
• 100% natural soy wax
• No palm oil
• Petroleum, phthalate & lead free
• Not tested on animals
• Vegan friendly
• 45 Hours burn time
• Recyclable ceramic vessel
• Approx 200g
• Avoid Tunneling: Soy wax has a burn memory. When lighting your candle for the first time, we recommend you burn your candle for a min of 2-3 hours continuously to allow the wax to create it’s memory. This allows the whole surface of your soy candle to fully melt in an even melt pool and avoids tunneling. The melt pool is where the scents are released. An even melt pool will result in a beautiful scent throw. The aim should be to have a full surface layer of melted liquid soy wax, evenly melted before extinguishing.
• Relighting: Prior to re-lighting, trim your wick to around 5mm. This prevents the flame from being too large and prevents ‘mushrooming’ of the wick. Mushrooming will make your candle burn quicker, and creates a build up of soot. The mushroom will fall off into the wax, which creates a fire hazard. We recommend using our wick trimmers to trim your wick before you re-light as these are specially designed to cut candle wicks and will catch any small pieces of used wick and prolong the life of your candle. Candles should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time. Allow your candle to cool for 2 hours between each burn.
• FREE delivery on all orders
• Orders will be delivered Monday - Saturday. Please allow one extra working day during Bank Holidays.
• Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email to confirm and a tracking number.
• During promotional periods, your order may take a little longer to arrive
• Unframed Prints - £8.50
• Framed Prints (A5 - A4) - £9.00
• Framed Prints (A3) - £12.00
• Framed Prints (A2) - £15.50
• Framed Prints (A1) - £16.50
Rest of The World:
• Unframed Prints - £10.50
• Framed Prints (A5 - A3) - £15.00
• Framed Prints (A2) - £24.30
• Framed Prints (A1) - £30.00
Our promise to you - all orders can be returned within 90 days of receipt for a full refund. Please read our Returns Policy for further information.
We have carefully selected our packing materials to ensure they are sustainable and eco friendly.
All We Love Prints packaging can be fully recycled.